After winter, a lot of people will be cleaning up their houses in preparation for spring.
Our advice is that you have a clutter-free environment which will protect your home from common spring bugs and insects. After winter, even if some say that most bugs have died out, a lot of these insects will still look for a warm, moist place, which your house is giving them.
Insects such as ants, spiders, wasps, hornets, beetles, centipedes, millipedes, sow bugs, flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, and other pests, will look for moisture and become more active as the temperatures rise.
So preparation for a possible spring invasion is a must. Here are few tips:
1. Clean out window screens, doors, and closets. Get rid of old clothes, boxes, newspapers, cans etc.
2. Check around the house and seal all cracks/spots which pest could use to get inside your home
3. Fix all moist areas if there are leakages since pest look for water and/or moist areas
4. Seal any areas where pest can find food
5. Have a pest control specialist to inspect your home
At Bugs No More Exterminating that what we do.
Use our coupon and schedule a visit by calling 717-872-1989!